Friday, September 7, 2012

Bracelet Stalking

I have a couple of main "styles" of jewelry I like to work with.  One one hand, I like collagey, art bead goodness and on the other hand I love to do modern recreations of vintage pieces.  There's a bracelet worn by Grace Kelly in Rear Window and I simply love it.  I want to do my own version of it one day soon, but I can't seem to find a good (ie: clear) picture of it.




I'll take that top too!




The bracelet is not only beautiful as well as substantial, but it has little charms hanging off of it and makes the most WONDERFUL sounds.  It's almost like wearing a subtle wind chime on your wrist.

Here's the section of the film with the bracelet (it's also where she open up her TINY Mark Cross bag and her voluminous night gown pops out. (pardon the commercial interruption)

One day, all of this lusting will result in a Grace Kelly Inspired Bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment