Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Beginning

I've been making jewelry and art for a while now.  I sell at a few amazing boutique stores and at some of the coolest craft fairs.  It's been a labor of love and a break in the hectic life of hard working pet sitter and dog walker (my other business) as full time breast cancer survivor.

This year has been taken up with surgery after surgery, but I think I have them all out of the way now.  So, it's time to get busy on making the jump to the next step of my creative output - namely a blog and an Etsy site.

So, here's to beginnings all around.  Bear with me as I make mistakes, improve my photo skills, make the ever-present typos and ramble on about good things.  I'll start for real tomorrow with Bead Table Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your accomplishments! Good luck with your blog and with Etsy. If I can answer any questions, let me know. :) I only do a little business on Etsy, but I might be able to help you with something basic.

    ReplyDelete