Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Glass Headpin Challenge.

I am so excited!  I was randomly picked to participate in the Headpin Challenge Blog Hop that Lorelei is hosting.  I will get a set of one of these beauties from Gardanne Beads to play with.


The ends are balled, so that presents an interesting technical challenge, but I already have some ideas brewing.  I don't know which set I will get yet and I really don't have a preference.  They are all so very beautiful!

By the way, Gardanne Beads is one of my very favorite Etsy shops.  Anne does beautiful components in both enamel and blown glass.  I've done some significant damage in her shop in the past and I just can't stay away.  Take a look at some of the lovlies that are in her shop right now:




Scrumptious!!!!  I had better stop looking or I'll end up buying more.  The teal and coral glass bead is calling out to me........

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment