Friday, March 9, 2012

What do you think?

New Blog Look!!!  I'm so happy I could cry.  The wonderful Sunny Bae who I found on Etsy made this for me.  I loved the floral design the minute I saw it.  It is a bit vintage, has those Bakelite colors I love so much but is a bit modern too.  Just the mix I love!!!  (Well, one of them anyways.)

I could go into a VERY long discussion on the topic of style here - but I'll save that for later.  It is a fascinating subject to me since I tend to march to my own inner beat in that realm.

Meanwhile, I will just sit back and love my new blog look.  And I'll pretend I'm here - because, any day now, the wildflowers will appear and I WILL be in a place like this.



Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    The new blog look is beautiful, I love the flowers both in your header and in the picture.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete