Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Bead Soup Blog Hop

I'm finally participating in Lori Anderson's amazing Bead Soup Blog Hop!


 Lori has been doing this hop longer than I've been making jewelry.  I'm thrilled to be a part of it this go around.  There's even a published book about the blog hop.  It's famous!


Meanwhile, I've been trying to keep up with my jewelry making.  I made (and sold) a LOT of jewelry over the holidays, both at Bella Cosa and at shows.  I also sold to existing clients both locally and via Facebook.  It's been hard to keep up on everything else.  I'm working on a re-brand not and have an amazing new logo and packaging in the works.  It is all super exciting - and time consuming!  One day, maybe, this will be a full time job and not something I fit in around my other (overwhelming) work.  

Meanwhile, here's a few recent pieces that still are looking for homes.  




No comments:

Post a Comment