Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Resolutions?

I generally don't do traditional resolutions, but I do find that the new year is a good time to stop for a moment and take stock of the places I've been and the places I want to go.  Resolutions are more like Re-evaluations and an opportunity to make some adjustments in my path.   My current path looks a bit more like a tree top than a tree trunk.  It is very fragmented and branches off in many different directions.  While I love being busy, I need to do less and make what I do completely worth my time.  I'm going to be trimming some fat this month.  There will be some big changes, but I'm looking forward to every single one of them!

What I will NOT give up is my creative time.  As a matter of fact, that part of my  life needs to be much greater.

And so it shall!

My goal of 2012 looks something like this:


Ahhhhhh!





1 comment:

  1. Personable Pet Care is a full service in home pet care provider. Our wide range of services include dog, cat and small animal pet sitting, dog walking Frisco, overnight home care,Pet Sitting Plano, basic grooming, waste scooping North Texas, Pet Sitting Mckinney, Pet Sitting Allen, Dog Walking North Texas, and pet taxi service.

    ReplyDelete